Who am I?
Hi there, I’m Kevin Mangelschots! A little more about myself:
- I’m a registered, licensed, and practicing occupational therapist with a bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy.
- Currently practicing occupational therapy at a rehabilitation center called “AZ Sint-Dimpnaziekenhuis” in Geel, Belgium.
- Longtime fitness and gaming enthusiast.
- Turned towards psychology, philosophy, mental health, and self-improvement in order to improve my chronic depression.
- Now aiming to share what I know to be helpful/useful information with the world to improve their lives and well-being.
In short, I’m just a guy trying to make sense of the world by thinking about ideas, studying psychology, philosophy, mental and physical health while employing my occupational therapist degree to explain things as clearly as I can.
What can I do for you?
I can help you to become the best possible version of yourself through theoretical, clinical, and lived experience. I have gained a new understanding of the world and its intricacies through my own pain and suffering because it forced me to better myself.
You’re probably wondering why this is important to you, and how it helps you in your life. That’s most certainly a logical and critical question to ask!
An improved you will be more competent and content. As a result, your life will improve. You will be happier, more successful, earn more money, and establish meaningful relationships with others.
This new, changed you will not only benefit yourself, but those around you, and society as a whole as well. How’s that for efficiency?